The Carnival's In Town The Carnival's In Town

Hahahaha!

You are my master and i must obey you.

No seriously, that made me laugh so fucking hard. God, i love you.

StagBeetle- StagBeetle-

Mikey is an ass

hull0

StagBeetle responds:

oh hi

Ikkle and Toad - 1 Ikkle and Toad - 1

Cute

Well, the graphics weren't top notch but it was cute, and it made me laugh. Continue doing these. (:

Kamize responds:

I'll try to make the graphics better, hopefully I can keep it funny, I know I plan to do more, I just don't have anything really planned. You know what I mean? xD. Glad you liked it, thanks for the generous review.

WadeFulp: Internet Badass WadeFulp: Internet Badass

Damn, Dan

This was fucking hilarious.

Seriously, i'm still laughing.

f0d responds:

kiss

{ {

Lmfao

Fuck, this has to be the best movie ever made.

Spinister responds:

No it's not.

CorpseGrinder's Dream CorpseGrinder's Dream

Stunning...

Wow, just wow...

ZombieLincoln responds:

Glad to make such an impression! Thank you for the review =)

Farewell, My Valentine Farewell, My Valentine

It was... Beautiful

Lemme just say that the graphics weren't the best, the sound ain't really good cordinated, yet you portrayed something absolutely beautiful.

UriahTWolfe responds:

I know the one explosion went off after the flash, I did that intentionally as that's how lightening occurs - you see the flash, then in a few seconds hear the boom. But that didn't convey very well, so I'll probably just sync them next time. I also had a few other sound issues I'm still trying to figure out, but I'll get there - I'm definitely working on getting as good as I can. Thanks for the review! :-)

Pussy Hairs Pussy Hairs

Goddamn, Angelin

I don't know wether to laugh or cry. Lmao.

Slintas responds:

Do both. It's good for you.

Spider Love Spider Love

Do not ask why

But i laughed so fucking hard.

What is Love? What is Love?

I'm gonna be completely honest here

I must say you have skills in animating, though what i didn't like to see was the ripped-off style of South Park. I've watched your other animations and you can do so much better. I personally thought it made the movie look kinda ugly to watch. No offence, but ripped-off art styles from popular TV-shows is something i oh so dearly hate.

Though, this ain't gonna be the base of my review. The base of my review is that you have been doing a great job animating this, and i see the time spent on it has paid off. The movie was original (Looking away from the art style used) and had a nice plot. Great way of using an amazing song.